My girls love the animated show “Bluey“. One of the games Bluey and her sister, Bingo, play is when they yell “slow mo” or “pause” whoever is around has to freeze or move super slow. My girls love playing that game.
I immediately thought of that as things seemed to crash to a halt this morning when the school system notified parents that the first part of the year will be moved to all virtual. My mind automatically flipped from what I was working on at the moment (baking) to this…
So, I took a few minutes after I slammed on my breaks, to figure out how to work my in-home business around my daughters’ schooling adventure. It’s crazy but I have to keep an open and positive mind. So, with that being said, I know I need to adjust my business to focus on our new routines and my kids’ schoolwork. So…here we go…
Very Important Shop Updates
- Due to SCPS going all virtual for the first portion of the school year, I am closing new orders until further notice.
- I am currently booked for August and September 2020. I will have a waitlist for October & November.
- I will evaluate my calendar once the school year begins and we get into our new temporary routine. I will continue to reevaluate on a bi-weekly basis or so moving forward.
- If you have received an invoice and paid for your order, you are on my calendar.
- If you have reached out to get on my calendar and we have not confirmed details and you have not received an invoice, you are not on my calendar yet unless I have specifically said otherwise.
- Please feel free to email me to get on my waitlist or to confirm the status of your inquiry.
FLASH SALES & HOLIDAYS
- I will continue to have flash sales and all details/announcements will be sent to my exclusive VIP email list first. To join my list, fill in your email address below where it says “Subscribe”.
- I am already busy planning my holiday specials, a subscription box, digital workshops/classes, lots of gift options, multiple pop-up shops and more; with special focus on Grandparents Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving & the Christmas season.
- Stay tuned for new product offerings, too!!!
If you have any questions about your orders or inquiries, again, please email me at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply